The OpenQ team has deep technical expertise in developing enterprise software and internet applications, industry experience selling to and serving top global regulated organizations, and prior business start-up experience at a venture capital firm and as founding executives at a successful software and services organization that grew to over $150 million in annual revenues.
- Previous Chief Customer Officer and EVP operations at AFS, managing operations, including professional services & support
- Established the Customer Advocacy Group which contributed to the rapid organic growth & high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years of experience in M&A integration of global software companies
- Specializes in adding value for customers by aligning business efficiency requirements with technology
- Previous CEO of AFS Technologies, the market-leader software provider of enterprise software to the C/F&B industries
- Crafted and implemented a highly successful M&A strategy at AFS through fourteen acquisitions
- Led AFS to become the market leader in F&B and CPG-focused solutions
- Increased revenue by 13x over a period of 8 years
- Recapitalized the Company with Goldman Sachs, ABRY Partners and then successfully sold the company to Court Square Capital
- Previous CTO at AFS where he orchestrated the technology and product portfolio and part of a senior executive team contributing to the growth of the company
- Experienced executive in Enterprise Architecture, Product development, Technology Integration in M&A
- Proven track record of building and calling up engineering teams for startups to large enterprises
- Previously worked for Robert Bosch and Tata Consultancy services
- Previous Controller at AFS where she managed a global accounting team
- Experienced executive in corporate accounting, auditor and standard accounting principles
- Strong M&A history leading due diligences, and financial auditing
- Over 12 years of software financial reporting and corporate controls.
Vice President and Medical Director
Dr. Whipple is responsible for the leadership of OpenQ’s data services group which provides expert identification, profiling, and screening services. In her role she manages the day to day operations of the data services group, production planning and execution, and new associate onboarding. Dr. Whipple was instrumental in the creation and development of the OpenQ Data Services group where, over the last nine years, she has seen the organization grow from an early stage company to a venture-backed organization. In her tenure at OpenQ Dr. Whipple has managed a variety of expert profiling, identification and analytics projects in nearly every therapeutic area and disease state, where she continues to refine processes, improve productivity, and develop new products. Dr. Whipple received a Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology from Cornell University and an MS and PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics from the University of Virginia. She also holds an MBA from the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration.